We are looking for a modern worker with versatile knowledge, who shows initiative and has the following qualities:
- integrity – we, as well as our customers, must be able to rely on you without exception.
- you like a challenge and are not satisfied until the task at hand has been fully completed (100%), never losing your attention to detail.
- problem-solver – any problem or question is a challenge for you. You want to be a problem-solver.
- you enjoy applying technology and tools to simplify your work and find speedy solutions to problems. You’re not scared to embrace new techniques and make them your own.
Further requirements, wishes, and details
- Minimum higher education level
- Work experience is an advantage
- Very good command of the Dutch and English language
- Full-time and part-time (minimum 24-hour) employment possible
What are some of the things you will do?
- you will assist our client with their start of Legalsense, meaning you will communicate with various internal and external parties and stakeholders in the project, you will play an important role in defining the scope for the project, you will help with the configuration of the environment(s) and the necessary project documentation
- you will advise (future) clients on how to set up their automation (consultancy)
- you will conduct training sessions, presentations, and webinars
- you will contribute to the documentation of Legalsense’s products
- you will (co-)organize events for our clients or prospects
- you will answer questions from our clients
- you will maintain contact with our clients (account management)
If the above profile suits you and you are enthusiastic about what Legalsense does, we are happy to talk to you further. Send your CV and motivation (please note; an open application is also allowed!) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in contact with you soon.